CURRENT VISITATION GUIDELINES
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Visitors must arrive 15 minutes prior to check in.
- All visitors will be masked during the visit, failure to comply will result in the visit being terminated.
- Each visitor will undergo a medical screening that includes a series of questions and having their temperature checked. If a person answers "yes" to any of the questions or has a temperature of 99.9 degrees or higher, they will not be allowed into the building.
- At this time, 4B and HSU do not have visitation hours. Please review the updated Visitor Schedule.
- All facility visits rules apply.
- All visitors must be pre-approved. You may fill out the online application and e-mail the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can only be approved on 1 inmate's visiting list.
- Each inmate will be allowed the following per 45-min visit:
-- MON - FRI: A maximum of two (2) adult visitors per weekday visit.
-- SAT & SUN: Child(ren) may accompany an adult with a maximum of three (3) visitors (2 Children + 1 Adult or 1 Child + 2 Adults) per weekend visit. Children should not be left unattended at any time.
- The following dress code will be strictly enforced: NO shorts, mini skirts, tank tops, tight or see-thru clothing, flip flops, open-toed shoes, stilettos, hats, or sweatshirts with hoods.
- Food or drink will not be allowed during the visit.
- Additional electronic devices to include cell phones or Apple watches are not permitted during the visit.
FRIENDS & FAMILY VIDEO VISITS
- ONLY visitors on the inmate’s pre-approval list will be allowed to schedule a video visit.
- Participation in the video sessions is a privilege, not a right. ALL parties are expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate fashion at all times during the video session. ALL facility visit rules apply.
- Off-site visits may be scheduled in advance by friends and family from the Securus Video Visitation Website at www.securustech.net/videovisitation
- Video visits should only have a clear or neutral background showing on screen at all times.
- Nudity, sexual conduct, weapons, drugs, and tight fitting or provocative clothing is prohibited. Violators will be barred from video and on-site visitations.
- Dress codes will be enforced: No revealing clothing such as miniskirts, tank tops, and tight or see-thru clothing. No provocative clothing or tight fitting clothing will be allowed during the visit. Violators will be barred from off-site and on-site visitation.
- Food and/or drinks will NOT be allowed to be shown during the video visits.
- Friends and Family appearing to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs; displaying items that may be considered contraband such as drugs, drug paraphernalia, weapons; or displaying gang signs, symbols, colors, etc., are subject to having the visit cancelled, barred from future visits, and possible criminal prosecution.
- ONLY the pre-approved visitor should be on camera for the video visit, any other people on camera will be considered a violation of the video visit rules* and grounds for termination of the visit and a disciplinary report may be issued. The inmate and visitor will both be suspended from video visits.
- Pre-approved visitors under the age of 17 will be allowed on camera with a parent or guardian present during video visits.
- NO outside technology will be allowed during the video visit. Examples of this include but is not limited to social media, a phone call in any manner, other videos, or television programming.
- The institution reserves the right to deny, cancel or terminate a video visit session prior to or during a video session based upon misconduct of either party. The institution also reserves the right to restrict participants from all future use of the system.
- All friends and family video sessions will be recorded and subject to electronic monitoring by Norfolk County Sheriff’s Office personnel. The use of this video system constitutes consent to this recording and monitoring.
- If you experience a problem with the audio or video reception during your visit, please refer to the Securus Video Visitation website for assistance. www.securustech.net/videovisitation
- Any violation of these rules may result in the termination of visits for both the offender and any video visit participant.
CHECK BACK ON THIS WEBSITE FOR THE VIRTUAL VISITING SCHEDULE
Due to changes in housing units for the offenders, we advise that you call the jail at 781-329-3705 to obtain the latest information.
All visitors must be pre-approved. You may fill out the online Visitor Pre-Approval Form and e-mail the application to email@example.com. Call the facility at 781-329-3705 to learn your approval status. Visit the Visitor Forms page for more information.
Children (under age 18) may visit offenders on weekends only. A child accompanied by a parent or legal guardian must present a birth certificate at the time of the visit.
If the child is accompanied by someone other than a parent or legal guardian, there must be on file with us: a Minor Visit Consent Form, birth certificate or copy, and a notarized letter stating that the child has the permission of the parent or guardian to visit the offender. Visit the Visitor Forms page for more information.
200 West St., Dedham, MA 02026
Proper dress is required. No shorts, tank tops, miniskirts, jewelry, sleeveless shirts, hoods, bare midriffs or open-toed shoes. Jail administrators reserve the right to deny visitors access if their appearance is deemed to be potentially disruptive.